Thermostat with Day/Night Timer
Reptiles are ectotherm, and use heat from an external source to thermoregulate their optimal body temperature. Most reptiles use direct radiant heat from the sun in combination with conductive heat from sun-heated surfaces such as branches, rocks or other heat accumulating structures. Providing such an appropriate, species related, temperature gradient in the terrarium is an important factor in successful reptile keeping. With the Exo Terra 600W Thermostat with Day/Night Timer you can create a well-controlled 24-hour heating system that allows you to maintain the required temperature conditions similar to those found in a desert or tropical environment.
Both the daytime and nighttime temperatures can be set separately to guarantee safe daytime-nighttime temperature fluctuations for your reptiles. The Thermostat will also help to prevent overheating and undercooling during hot summer days or cold winter nights. The Dimming & Pulse Proportional function keeps the temperature at the desired set-point with a much higher accuracy than conventional thermostats and virtually eliminates temperature swings in the terrarium. The easy-to-read LCD screen shows heating mode, day or night mode and actual & set temperature. A Red LED and a heating symbol will indicate when the heating device is powered. Once the set temperature is reached, the LED will switch to Blue and the heating symbol will no longer show. Simply connect your Heat Mat, Heat Cable, Ceramic Heater or Incandescent Heat Bulb to the Exo Terra Thermostat, set the preferred temperature and place the heat sensor in the desired spot. The push button/dial system of the thermostat will prevent accidental changes of the set temperature if the device is being handled. The Thermostat comes with a 6.2 foot / 190cm power cord with grounded plug & receptacle for increased safety and to allow the use of a power outlet strip. The waterproof remote sensor can be safely used in highly moist terrariums and aquatic environments.
- Dimming & Pulse Proportional function controls terrarium temperatures very accurately
- Daytime and night-time temperature can be set individually
- EU: From 10°C ~ 60°C（50°F ~ 140°F） NA: From 50°F ~ 140°F (10°C ~ 60°C)
- Easy-to-read LCD screen shows actual and set temperature
- Red LED and heating symbol will indicate when heating device is ON
- Push button/dial system to avoid accidental setting or tampering
- Waterproof remote temperature probe
- Extra long 6.2 feet/190cm power cord
- Ideal for use with Heat Mats, Heat Cables, Ceramic Heaters and Heat Bulbs
- Controls heating devices up to 600W