Ensure the safety and well-being of your reptiles and amphibians with Chlorhexidine 2% Solution, the trusted disinfectant used in veterinary hospitals and zoos worldwide. This easy-to-use solution effectively cleans and disinfects habitats, inhibiting bacterial reproduction and eliminating common threats like Streptococcus, Staphylococcus, E. coli, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Simply mix 1oz of Chlorhexidine 2% Solution with 1 gallon of water, then spray on impermeable surfaces such as glass or plastic. Let it soak for 5 minutes, then rinse and wipe dry. Unlike other habitat cleaners, Chlorhexidine 2% Solution is odorless and free from harmful fumes, making it safer for your animals. Plus, it’s non-toxic, non-irritating, and offers a broad spectrum of antiseptic and antimicrobial activity.
Choose Chlorhexidine 2% Solution for a reliable, animal-friendly solution to maintaining clean and disinfected reptile and amphibian habitats.